Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Photos

I like taking photos.  I like taking pictures of colorful things.  Flowers.  Birds.  Sunsets.  I always seem to gravitate to the things that have bright colors.  In pictures anyway.


I try to compose the picture but sometimes things just don't cooperate.

I try to get a good picture of the puppies, but they don't cooperate either.
DON'T take my picture!
And sometimes I take pictures of things for no good reason.

I've been trying to take some night pictures, but they aren't working out so good either.


OK, still working on those.

I guess I have enough successes to keep me taking more pictures.

Texas Wildflowers


International Balloon Fiesta, Albuquerque, NM
Ditto


Nebraskaland Days Rodeo, North Platte NE - Just because the clouds looked cool

And sometimes they are just too cute to pass up!


See you for "Q".  Believe it or not I already have it planned!








4 comments:

  1. I so want to go to the Albuquerque Balloon Festival - love the pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to meet you...we have a lot in common. We want to have a long talk about gate guarding. See you at the rally.
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that picture of Jaxson. I love all your pictures thought, they are really great mom. Love you! Can't wait to see you guys in 13 days woo hoo!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. Your comment will be posted after moderation.